PURPOSE OF THE CONFERENCE
The main objective of the conference is substantive presentation of export opportunities for Polish producers in the region of North Africa and the Middle East (MENA), including in the United Arab Emirates.
DESCRIPTION OF CONFERENCE
Your business in the Middle East - A practical approach to the subject of business on the Arabian Peninsula.
Take part in the conference Business Dubai and explore the opportunities offered by investing in the Middle East. Learn practically, how to start business and succeed in the Middle East. Establish business contacts and listen to experts and experienced practitioners, who will show you how to make money in the countries of the Arabian Peninsula. See how the possibilities for financing your idea look like and finally listen to companies that have already entered markets in the United Arab Emirates and take part in a panel discussion.
Want more? After the first part of the conference in Warsaw visit Dubai and take part in the workshops on the spot! See: Second part of the conference
Warsaw, Aleje Jerozolimskie 65,
Hotel Marriott is located in the city centre, opposite the Central Railway Station, 8 km from the international airport in Warsaw named after Frederic Chopin and 200 meters from the Palace of Culture and Science.
- Networking breakfast with coffee in the morning - morning meeting with people from the business environment and snack buffet
- Practical aspects and advantages relating to doing business in Arab countries. Middle East as a haven of economic and centre of interest for business partners from around the world.
- Lecture on the types and procedures for registration of companies
- Legal aspects related to the registration of companies and doing business in the Middle East
- Funding opportunities for Polish exports by EU subsidies
- How to organise the export of goods - speech of the representative of Emirates airline
- Presentation of capabilities of BiznesDubaj.pl services in the scope of comprehensive support and mediation in the development of business activities on the UAE markets
- Presentation of ways to support Polish entrepreneurs in the UAE by the Polish authorities: representatives of Polish state institutions
- Expo 2020 in Dubai - a chance for Polish companies
- Case study - a successful market entry. The experience of Polish companies in the Middle East market
- Presentation Part II of the conference "Dubai - MENA hub", which will be held in January 2017 in Dubai.
- Panel discussion
The event is organized by 2WAYS Sp. z oo
150 PLN PRICE IN PRE-SALE - The price of a ticket valid until 30 June 2016.
300 PLN SPECIAL PRICE - The price of a ticket valid from 1 June to 30 September 2016.
500 PLN REGULAR PRICE - The price of a ticket valid from 1 October to 18 October 2016.
* The ticket costs only apply to tickets and participation in the first edition of the conference organised in Warsaw.